Background 1

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow Day






 
After much doubt about the actual amount of snow we would see today, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The snow started coming down last night about 10 p.m. and did not stop until about 5 p.m  today. I woke up to see a winter wonderland in our backyard, and I immediately called my sister to come over and snap a few pictures of "Joey's first big snow day". This is the benefit of having a photographer in the family that lives 4 houses away.  We bundled up and made it outside amidst the blowing cold snow, it was fun for us, but Joey did not seem too impressed. He mostly just cried. He did look absolutely adorable in the big blue snow suit that Grandma & Grandpa bought for him though. After a few quick minutes it was time to come inside and get warm again. We spent most of our day together as a family, mommy cleaned the house and daddy shoveled the drive way...twice. I love snow days when everyone is home, time for some hot chocolate before bedtime.  Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment