Yummy Healthy Zucchini/Banana Bread
Ingredients:3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup of applesauce
1 cup of light agave nectar
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups of grated zucchini (about 2 med size zucchini)
1 ripe banana- mashed
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions:1. Grease one 10" loaf pan, and one mini muffin tin (9 mini muffins) OR two 8x4 inch loaf pans
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Blend flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Beat eggs, applesauce, vanilla, and agave nectar together in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well. Stir in zucchini, banana and nuts (optional) until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake for 40-60 mins, or until tester inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
*If using mini-muffin tins, bake for 14-16 mins.
6. Cool on wire rack and ENJOY!!!