Background 1

Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Excitement

This month was full of excitement. We started the month by announcing our news that we are going to be parents yet again! Our due date for this new bundle is April 22, 2014. We could not be more delighted. It was a bit unexpected, but the reality of it is amazing. Our God continues to show us how faithful he is. 

The first trimester was kind of tough, I had quite a bit of morning sickness (all day sickness) and I was super sleepy all the time. That just doesn't mix well with an almost 1 year old. I am however feeling much better now and have even been able to exercise a bit, which feels amazing. It was something I struggled a lot with when I was pregnant with Joey. 

Along with the news of a new little one, we ushered in Joey's 1st Birthday with a bang! It was wonderful. He was very social and loved all of the attention. Both sets of Grandparents were able to make it out to Colorado for the festivities. We were so blessed with love.  While everyone was in town we got to explore the pumpkin patch and enjoy the beautiful Colorado fall weather.

I was also very fortunate to witness the birth of my new niece, Charlotte Reese Clifton. She was born on October 25th, at 7:28 pm after 24 hours of completely natural labor. My sister was a pillar of strength. It was such an amazing experience to witness such a miracle. She is super cute and looks just like her auntie.....lol. j/k, she does look just like her mommy with that thick pretty blonde hair. 

This was a year of a lot of firsts, one of them being Joey's 1st time trick-or-treating. He loved it. He enjoyed grabbing candy out of the baskets and putting it into his bucket, or hanging onto it until the next house where he would deposit it into the people's candy tray. lol. What a stinker. Mara was a trooper too, she insisted on walking the entire block and carrying her pumpkin pale the whole time. Even when the pale got heavy with candy, she dragged it behind her and would not let anyone help. Miss independent. 

Over all October was a busy, fun and beautiful month. I for one, am glad it's over though, so I can get on with Christmas and of course my birthday month. ha ha. Lots and lots of pictures this month...Enjoy!

Play time!

Movie time with Mara

Aiden's 1st Birthday Party, Joey's good friend

Box time with "Judgie"

Go Broncos!

Movie Star Mara, "Do you think they will know it's me momma?"

Two Preggo Sids

Together again!

The ladies

Happy 1st Birthday Joey!! 10/14/13

Mimi and Papa time

I love Granny

Birthday Boy

"Are you sure I can eat this treat??!!"

"Oh Yum"

Messy Man

Engrossed in Literature

Peak-a-boo Aunt Sessi

Air Plane ride!

Uncle Gigi and Mara 

Mimi and Mara

I love uncle Justin

The Whole Fam

Little Monster

Pumpkin Patch!!!!

Yummy???

Momma and me

Can I have one Mara?

Pics in the Hay

Scared of horsey

Cuties

I love Fall.

1st time standing alone!

Check out my new ride

Happy Halloween



Hi Charlotte! Welcome Earthside :)

Happy Family


2 comments:

  1. loved all the pictures! Thanks for keeping us in the loop and updated. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute. I can't wait to meet your new one! For that matter, I still can't wait to meet Joey when he's awake. :)

    ReplyDelete