Background 1

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another Run

Yep, Julie AGAIN. Gary is in Denver this week, so I have a lot of time on my hands. Just finished up another training run this evening, 3 miles - 26 minutes. Not bad at all. Got home and rewarded myself with a yummy trout dinner, asparagus and rice! (and a glass of vino)...kinda lonely with just the dog and cat, but it affords me the time to get some much needed house work done for the weekend!  We are running a 10K race (6.2 miles) in a small town called Palisade on Saturday morning, it will be a very beautiful run over looking the wine vinards and the Colorado Monument. The weather is supposed to be perfect, a nice warm 75 degrees and sunny. We have some friends coming out from Denver to run it with us, it will be a great weekend! We will be sure to post some pictures.  Gary and I started a garden this year, and have some of the plants inside by our window until we are sure the frost will stay away. I have spouts coming up for carrots, lettus, jalepeno, basil and tomatoes! I think I even saw a small spout today for a bell pepper! Never thought gardening could be this exciting! I love it...

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Julie. It's great to write and connect like this. Ive been blogging for a few years and love it. Keep it up!Hugs to
    you,
    Aunt Kathy
    http://wildflowerranch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete